When you are in the military, isolated from normal civilization and fighting for your counties existence, little things will help win this war. Morale is extremely important. To know you are fighting for something bigger than yourself is not only honorable but will ensure victory for our friends. Our team has done so much already and raised a lot of money to help purchase supplies but now it is time for us to do what we do best…make some cards.
Here is the plan:
- You make beautiful, hand-made cards with a meaningful sentiment. (See Below)
- Send to me. (See my address below)
- I will get them to Oles in the Ukraine.
- He will get them to the boots on the ground.
- They win the war and start rebuilding.
The rules/guidelines are simple:
- Please stay with a U.S. A2 size 4.25″ x 5.5″ (If you are in Europe please use A6 size 10.5cm x 14.8cm)
- Try to not make the cards too thick or bulky. Limit them to one layer of foam tape, if any.
- Many of the soldiers do not speak much English, please use one or more of our messages below (PDF) provided by Yana and created by our friend Jennifer McGuire and her team. Of course you can also include a personal message if you want, enough people speak English to have it translated by someone nearby. It is a nice touch. But please use at least one of the Ukrainian quotes. We have had questions about photos and feel free to include a photo if you wish. We are real people who genuinely care and that is a powerful message to a warrior.
- Make as many cards as you want.
- Please sign each card.
- I will ship out every week, the first shipment will leave here on May 2nd.
- Please include a blank envelope for the card on the outside of the card if possible. We will put the card inside the blank envelope.
Send to me at:
Denzil Quick – 13087 W. Desert Vista Trail, Peoria, AZ 85383